Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Christmas...

This year we had a great Christmas. We went to church, then to my parents for Christmas Eve, and then to Garrett's cousin Gena's house on Christmas, and then onto my Grandparents for Christmas dinner. It was busy but GREAT as usual! 

An attempt at a family shot




Giving someone a dirty look :-) 


Playing with Lila Bear!


Cousin Chad reading the girls stories! 


Trying on her new hat from Grandma Pam!


Our second annual Christmas morning picture on the couch. (Wish I could post last years) 

***

I am also adding pictures form some of the stuff we did around Christmas time...


Paid a visti to Santa, but he wasn't around!


***

Harper got a potty! YAY 
-I know it's probably too early to start, but she likes to sit on it and have us clap for her.

This is her CHEEEEESE face, again, it makes us smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment