Hudson's first birthday is tomorrow!
We had his party yesterday!
We had his party yesterday!
I feel like I have behind on my kids baby books, an both of them have been doing some pretty cute things lately!
Hudson will dance on command. It's awesome and never gets old. he is getting more vocal and I am almost sure that when he says dada he know who he is talking about! He babbles Mama now too, but I am not sure it is entirely directed at me yet!
I have been trying to wear him from nursing and I swear he knows, cuz he wants to nurse a million times a day...
He cut his first tooth on wednesday, it's on the bottom and I have a feeling there are many more to follow pretty soon here.
He has been a little fussy and needy.
I still can't leave him in a room without him fussing for me or trying to come find me. He will be playing perfectly fine and once I walk by he whines for me. Not cool, but I do feel loved!
He is had a little man themed party...pics soon!
He is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING and walking along the edge of furnitute. He also walks with Harper's his little lion toy now.
He is for the most party a silly, happy boy!
We love him SO much!
Harper is pretty in love with him too..
The minute she hears him wake up form a nap she runs into his room.
She still pushes him down from time to time, but she is getting better and more loving toward him.
Harper has been a challenge and super sweet lately, all at the same time.
When she refers to something she loves or likes a lot she will say, "Mom I BERRY love you" everything is "Berry"for very...


No comments:
Post a Comment