Is that even a word?
I know its a craft glue.
Anyway, it stands for "what we have been up to lately"
I find it difficult to blog, but I do enjoy looking back on stuff, so I will stick with it...
We got a new camera, so I have been stalking Harper any chance I get!
She has now learned how to climb up in this chair, I hate it. She did a flip off of it the other day...it was awesome. (Not really)
She really does get more and more fun everyday, but she is also learning stuff I wish she wouldn't...
She can now say,
Hi
Daddy
Mommy
GiGi
Car
Go
Thank You
Eyes
Uh Oh
Ya
nigh nigh
The other day I asked Garrett to watch her for a sec while I went and did something in the kitchen and she came out like this. She is obsessed with my bras...weird
This is Sunny and Harper playing with Cash...Yes we got a dog on New Years Eve (More like Garrett just went and got a dog) not smart. But we love him and so does Harper!
He is an outdoor dog, although he has made it in the house once.
I went to Temecula for the first time to celebrate by Best Friend Roxy and do a little wine tasting, not as beautiful as Napa, but still fun!
I also threw Joy a baby shower, it was a blast! She is due any day now!
Can't get enough of these lips!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment