This was Harpers 1st visit to the ice cream truck! We were having "family day" at Aunt Dawns and the truck came down the street....Below you can see my whole family waiting in line to eat ice cream right before dinner!
That night we were celebrating my grandpas 79th Birthday. This is Harper, Lila, Papa Gene and Noni!
Girls night at roxy's...I love these girls!
This was at Harper's 1st egg hunt/ Capri's 2nd B-day Party!
The girls sharing a sweet moment!
The egg hunt was sooo fun b/c Harper actually understood the concept of what to do
Just like Santa, she HATED the Easter Bunny
Capri taking Harper for a ride!
Last...we have been doing a lot of cleaning to get ready for Easter at our house!
I can't wait until she can really start doing chores. That sounds mean, but I am excited!
HAPPY EASTER!


No comments:
Post a Comment