Monday, November 7, 2011

2 months

Hudson and Harper went to the doctor together last week 11/4
They are both tall...
Hudson (2 months)
weight 14.8 lbs 
*smiling a ton
*holding his head like a champ!

Harper (25 months)
weight 40 lbs


We need to cut out almost all sweets, and switch to non-fat milk for Harper, cuz at this point her height and weight are "disproportionate" :( 

I think she is PERFECT! 

*Her latest is saying "Why" after you ask her to do something...for now it's cute, but I am sure it will be annoying soon! 


Handsome at 2 months!


Love this little guy


passed out after the doc...poor baby


Harper is pretty into butterfly kisses right now....I LOVE GETTING THEM


Love when I can finally get pics with the kids


Harper's first paint experience


She is a little confused
She is also STILL sick, going on and off sick for almost a month now :( doc said she was fine, no meds needed not even Tylenol 


Leopard jacket form Auntie Roxy...she wasn't happy about it at first, but it grew on her 




pretty obsessed with these two kiddos of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment