Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve & Christmas!



Merry Christmas!


This year Christmas was fun and exhausting! On Christmas night we drove home after our second stop of the day and I said "this is the most tiring Christmas I have ever had" he said it had something to do with having two kids...  ;) I would agree

We started off Christmas Eve at Pam's, then drove to my parents....that when I figured out I forgot my camera in San Juan :( I was not a happy camper. 
But I just used my mom's so once I get that I will have more pics from Christmas Eve. Most of these are Christmas day! 

On Christmas we went to my Grandparents and then stopped at Garrett's cousins house for about an hour. Hudson cried the entire time we were there. Next year we r NOT spitting days. I am writing this to remind myself of that when I think it's a good idea next year. 

We were all incredibly spoiled. I always forget how generous people are. 
We had to leave toys at my mom's cuz they would not fit in the car.


All ready to go on Christmas eve! You can see she is saying Cheese


opening gifts with cousin Tupree as she calls her


on to Christmas Day! Hudson and Papa Tim



Daddy and his Boy


Cutest face I have ever seen. If only he could sleep at night.


Kiddos watching a show while adults eat!
I actually got to eat two dinners two nights in a row this year.
It was fab


The boys still at the little kid table


The adult table 


Oh the DRAMA of the gift exchange. Chase started us off


Hudson slept through it. Such a sweetie!
More pics to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment