Thursday, August 23, 2012

Newport Fun!


This kid is too cute! I love him!

This past week we spent 4 nights in Newport with my parents and family. It was a lot of fun! The kids and I are both pretty tired, and now we are packing it all up again to go on our first family camping trip :) I am SO excited! 


On Sunday, Daddy was there to swim and hang out. 


Thank goodness for floaties...Hudson wasn't in love with it at first, but he warmed up to the idea.


Love my girl


Harper let Papa throw her in the air 6 times...Here she is getting ready


and under she went


She seemed to really like it


She loves her Papa


She would get out periodically for a snack of course


All in all it was a great trip!
And a special shout out to the best cousin ever!!!
Mason is such a sweet kid and my babes love him so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment